Wednesday, March 15, 2006

NCAA tourneymentiicianodislamboda

thats just the madness talkin'.

This my final four and my final gripes.

Duke gets all the benifits of doubt, both on and off the court. lots of big schools get them. Duke gets them more.
They will wilt as they have in the past few seasons once they are exposed. UNC did it four days after FSU did. this just happened about 10 days ago. Here's how it goes down:
-Redick misses more/is guarded well by an guy a few inches longer/ jumps a foot higher/can defend/ is a step quicker.
-They get out rebounded.
-The oppenent gets excpetional gaurd play.
Really only 2 of these 3 things has to happen for Duke to fall by the elite 8. Kryzeweski seems to hold fast to a system that is not built for late season play, or the plan simply lacks Shane Battier.


Nevada is a team I wish were seeded elseware and i would pick to go deep into the tournament. I kinda fear they might be the 12-5 busters this year. But, I still picked them to win.

I can see Gonzaga going deep this year. This is the best team they have probabaly had since the 1999 team. My heart wants to seee them in the final.

Beware UK in the sweet 16. It would hurt my brackets.

Here's a shocker. I think the games will be very competative.
And, they will be fun to watch.


My final 4 is this

Texas
UCONN (i said them in January and i am going to stand by it)
Memphis
Villanova



BC wouldnt shock me.
Anyone picking UNC has my impression of courage medal award trophy.

No comments: