Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Week 5: Washington vs. Giants

I have never see a football game ruin such a fine day. Sure, I am biased, I am a Cowboys fan, but who cares, look it took me 2 days to force myself to write about this for this blog.

Personally, it was frustrating. The day was gorgeous and I forgot my camera. They had no candy to sell. I was doing great still selling lemon ice. but then, they sold out of that as well. I left with 14:00 left to play in the 4th quarter and sold under $400 worth of product.

The game whatever, Washington scored a feild goal with the opening kickoff and then remembered they were the redskins offense (they had forgotten for 2 weeks) and the Giants scored a very boring and unimpressive 19 points in the last 55 minutes of the game.

Boring and i was only kinda watching.

No comments: